5 & 15 Minute FE/BR Teller Window Window Styles
The FDITW05M and FDITW15M Forced Entry Resisting Window Systems are designed the same as our non pass-thru models
but include a steel counter with stainless steel pass thru for document exchanges.
- Steel construction
- Glazing component easily field replaceable
- Multi-impact and forced entry resistant
- Custom sizes available
- Shipped glazed, ready for installation
- Steel counter with stainless steel pass thru tray standard (outdoor tray covers available)
DOS Codes and Model Numbers
DOS 1141 GWT-05N-FDI-01
DOS 1123 GWT-15R-FDI-01A
Glazing: Glazing Materials shall be of a type approved by H.P. White Laboratory for Forced entry.
Limitations: The Teller Window Series (FDI-FW05M) was primarily developed to compliment the FDI05M door series
and the FDI-FW05M fixed window in those areas where additional, non-transactional type glazing is required. This sturdy
and boldly designed unit is capable of withstanding repeated physical assaults.
- Frame assembly is constructed of steel angles and tubes. Framing dimensions are 2 ¼” wide by 5” deep.
- Frames are fabricated and shipped completely glazed ready for installation
- All joint connections are welded to provide a rigid assembly when installed
- Frames are pre-drilled to accept ½” anchors 8” o.c.
- Steel counter complete with stainless steel tray 12” deep
Sizes: All window units are made to order
Openings: Standard rough opening is required to be 3/8” to ½” larger than window dimension.
Finish: Standard: All steel window frames are furnished prime painted.
Optional: Factory applied enamel can be provided. Also, aluminum trim in clear and bronzed anodized, bronze, stainless steel and brass are available for a premium. Contact factory for information.
- DOS SD.STD-01.01 (Rev. G amended)